Saturday, December 24, 2011

Looking Forward; Christmas Greetings!

Well, it's been a minute or two since I last wrote. Unfortunately, the day after my last post, my dad passed away.

He was a good man, lived a full life, and while we mourn our own personal loss, we CELEBRATE his life!

He was an author, and I have his unfinished work to edit and complete. In addition, we'd talked about putting some of his poetry to my music; we'll hopefully have some stuff on both those fronts to share in 2012.

In the meantime, working on the new project (see Dec. 3rd 2012 post) and updating some stuff on my Numubu profile. Every working musician should consider one...if you need or want an invite, holler at me!

As usual, looking for opportunities to gig, teach, etc. so hit me up...MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

The Bishop Rev. AJ Groove

----------------
Now playing: Sarah Story - The Advent Song
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment